Due to recent changes in the restrictions and guidelines imposed upon us by the Governors Office in the state of Maine, the United Bikers of Maine has reversed their decision to postpone the StateWide Event. We plan to have the event in the same manner as before with the following revisions, restrictions and modifications concerning attendees:
1. This will be a UBM members only event. Membership signup will be available at the gate. State identification will be required to show proof of age (over 21) and legal residency. If you are a current member, membership cards or other proof of membership will be required.
2. All persons entering will be required to have a mask or face covering. We ask that all members keep a mask or face covering with them while at the event in case they find themselves not able to maintain the proper social distancing.
3. Per the Keep Maine Healthy guidelines, people who are not Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont residents must complete a Certificate of Compliance form indicating they have received a negative COVID-19 test result. Certificates of Compliance will be available at the gate and will be held for 30 days after the event ends, per Maine state requirements.
4. United Bikers of Maine will require that our vendors follow the current rules and guidelines for that time, set by the State of Maine for specific vendors business.
5. United Bikers of Maine will follow the current rules and guidelines for that time, set by the State of Maine for the prevention of COVID-19.
More information regarding the event is posted below as well as the United Bikers of Maine StateWide Event Facebook page and the United Bikers of Maine News Facebook page. All other rules and requirements previously published will apply.
Because of the ever changing restrictions imposed on us, United Bikers of Maine reserves the right to change or modify these rules or restrictions, in whole or in part.
We look forward to seeing ALL our members at this event.